Corona del Mar at South Orange County real estate is mostly luxury and expensive homes.
Corona del Mar – “Crown of the Sea” – is part of Newport Beach and made up of land on the seaward face of San Joaquin Hills and known for its beaches, tidepools, areas for swimming and diving, and views from the cliffs.
15 Corona del Mar homes were sold last month during January 2011.
- Average sold price for Corona del Mar homes for January 2011 was $1,774,900
Average interior size of Corona del Mar sold homes during January 2011 was 1812 SF, with average sold price per SF was $597
- Average time on market was 116 days. None of the sold Corona del Mar homes were bank owned after foreclosure and 3 were short sales
At the end of the January, 2011 …
- 125 Corona del Mar homes were listed for sale
- Average listing price was $2,876,000
- Average size of listed homes was 2378 SF interior
- Average time on market for listed homes was 155 days
- At current rate of sale, it would theoretically take 8.4 months to sell all CDM homes now on the market (balanced market time is 5 months, so this favors buyers)
We see lots of beautiful Corona del Mar homes now on the market and expect buyers to get more involved during buying season and market improvement during the next 3 months.
This is for information only and data from Southern California Multiple Listing Service, which does not include FSBO, new homes sales by the builders, and homes sold at trustee auction sales at end of foreclosure.
If you are interested to discuss selling, buying, or investing in homes and real estate at Corona del Mar and Orange County, California, please contact me. Harrison K. Long – solutions for real estate and business – REALTOR® and broker associate, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage– 949-854-7747 (phone) – ExploreProperties@gmail.com (email) – CA DRE 01410855 – SFR short sale and foreclosure resource certified by the National Association of REALTORs®.