Newport Heights is a popular area and part of the city of Newport Beach CA.
Newport Heights is close to and overlooking Newport Harbor on one side and adjacent to East Costa Mesa at Orange County on the other.
Newport Heights at Newport Beach CA real estate for 2011:
- 132 Newport Heights homes were resold last year during 2011 – average sold price of $715k
- Average time on market was 110 days
- 44 those sold Newport Heights homes during this past year 2011 were single family detached – average sold price of $1,268,682
- 34 of the resold homes were short sales (25.7 percent of market).
- 26 of the resold homes were REO lender owned (19 percent of Newport Heights market)
Newport Heights at Newport Beach CA home and property sellers can expect for 2012:
- There are 43 Newport Heights homes now listed for resale – average list price of $1,041,584 – including single family and condo homes
- 7 of the listed homes are short sales (16 percent of market)
- If Newport Heights average resale price moderates down this year, that will probably be from increasing number of short sales and REOs.
- Newport Heights is similiar to other Orange County areas and will have distressed homes, REO bank owned and short sales, listed for sale and sold.
- Continued beautiful weather and jobs at Orange County will inspire improved consumer and buyer confidence at Newport Heights and Newport Beach this year.
Source of some information is CRMLS and does not include that for new homes, those sold at trustee auctions after foreclosure, and does include those listed and resold by all agents and brokers.
Professional REALTOR® agent representation and help for property owner/sellers, private trust estate representatives, estate administrators and executors, probate and trust attorneys, estate planners, income tax professionals, public guardians, fiduciaries, investor group managers, bankers, and individuals, with listing and sale of properties at Orange County, CA